Attention all small business owners and market research, marketing and sales managers. How would you like to...
- find and attract more new customers
- sell more to your existing customers
- develop the perfect marketing plan for your small business
- use unusual and little-known marketing techniques
...that work over and over again no matter what business you are in, or what product or service you sell?
In The UK Small Business Marketing Bible you will find out how to increase your sales and build your business using dozens of proven marketing strategies being used by the most successful small businesses around...with our 100% risk-free money-back guarantee.
"But you don't have to believe us. Here's what other people are saying about The UK Small Business Marketing Bible"
"Over the years I have accumulated dozens of business books and reports, some good, some bad but none anywhere near as comprehensive as The UK Small Business Marketing Bible. To paraphrase William Arthur Ward...the average books have told me what to do, the good ones have explained, the better have demonstrated, The UK Small Business Marketing Bible, however, has inspired."
"I was amazed by the quantity and quality of your book – your commercial experience I can confidently say is from real-life scenarios.
Before I bought this my only concern as a keen reader was that this was not another waste of time or hyped up. But my conclusion is this is a book that any serious marketer must use."
"From the first day I read the work of David Frey, it was very obvious he was a marketing professional who knew his subject and could clearly put his ideas into print. You will find David's latest work, The UK Small Business Marketing Bible, an excellent read and full of practical marketing ideas."
These testimonials are NOT from would-be entrepreneurs. They are from REAL small business owners like you, slugging it out in the trenches every day!
27th August 2016
From the desk of David Frey, author of The UK Small Business Marketing Bible:
Dear Small Business Professional,
Are you struggling to attract new customers to your small business? Do you have a great product or service but aren't sure how to let prospects know about you?
Are you frustrated with your current marketing efforts and looking for new and unique ways to promote your business?
Do you see your competitors growing and wonder what they are doing to be so successful (even when you know their product or service isn't nearly as good as yours)?
There is a terrible myth that may very well be killing your business, even as you read this page. You see...
...many business owners believe that if they have a great product or service, business will come to them.
Well, you probably do offer the best product and you probably do offer great service. You have the best trained employees, the longest warranties, and the most awards.
But that alone doesn't bring you all the prospects you can handle...does it?
No! If you don't promote your business and promote it effectively and in different ways to your competitors, it will eventually dry up and blow away – no matter how good your product or service is.
That's why this manual – The UK Small Business Marketing Bible – has been created.
"Now You Can Give Your Business The Unfair Advantage, Using Innovative Marketing Tactics That Get Results Fast"
The UK Small Business Marketing Bible contains almost 300 pages, packed full of proven marketing tactics that will improve the sales of any product or service.
It doesn't matter if you are a service business, manufacturer or retailer – in reality it doesn't matter whether you sell to the FTSE 100 or are a local home-based business. What you'll learn in this manual will allow you to dominate any market of your choosing...guaranteed.
"Who Am I And Why Should You Believe Me?"
My name is David Frey. I am the author of this manual and I have been helping businesses grow and prosper for the past ten years.
I spent five years as a senior business consultant in one of the world's largest consulting firms, Andersen Consulting, helping clients grow their businesses.
I've also been a marketing practitioner in the 'real world' as a former Senior VP for a £300 million company, and a VP, Sales and Marketing in the retirement community industry.
As President of Marketing Best Practices, Inc., I've rolled up my sleeves and lived in the trenches with dozens of small businesses and entrepreneurs, helping them improve their marketing efforts.
And I've teamed up with Cobweb Information Ltd, one of the UK's leading publishers of information for entrepreneurs and small business owners, which has edited this highly regarded manual for a UK audience.
"I Appreciate The Fact That There Are A Lot Of People Out There Who Already Sell Marketing Stuff"
But how many really DO marketing day-in and day-out for a living? I'm out in the small business world every day testing, failing, proving and succeeding with entrepreneurs like you. And Cobweb has contact with thousands of small business owners who ask for marketing help every day of the year.
This is not just theory. This is a finger on the small business marketing pulse.
"OK, Let's Get Down To Business. Let Me Show You What You'll Discover When You Get The UK Small Business Marketing Bible..."
In this gigantic volume (almost 300 pages) of marketing tactics, you'll find 38 chapters explaining in detail how to implement each money-making marketing strategy step-by-step.
This manual took OVER A YEAR TO WRITE and hours and hours of painstaking detail to ensure that each strategy is explained in depth, with clear examples of how you can apply it to your specific business.
You simply won't find a more comprehensive guide to marketing your small business online or offline. That's why it makes sense for you to take a closer look at The UK Small Business Marketing Bible.
This manual will teach you how to take the guesswork out of attracting prospects, converting them to customers, and turning your customers into an ongoing income stream for the life of your business.
Here is what you'll learn in The UK Small Business Marketing Bible...
Chapter 1 – Your seven-step, one-day marketing plan
Studies have shown that small businesses that develop and use a marketing plan out-perform those that don't have a plan by 30%. You can create a successful plan for your small business in just one day following this seven-step plan.
What you'll learn in this chapter...
- Six critical questions you need to ask yourself before you even begin to create your marketing plan. (These are the same six questions all entrepreneurs should ask themselves before starting a business.)
- The one confusion that 95% of all new business owners have that significantly decreases their ability to market their products effectively.
- Four questions that you can use to understand your customers and marketplace immediately. (An important pre-requisite to developing your marketing plan.)
- Seven critical elements of a compelling marketing message.
- How to determine which marketing medium to use to promote your product or service.
- A unique five-step method for setting your annual sales goals.
- A simple, 60-second formula for determining your marketing budget with high accuracy.
Chapter 2 – The lifetime value of your customer
The lifetime value of your customer is perhaps one of the most important numbers in your business. Understanding your lifetime customer value will bring an entirely new perspective to your marketing efforts and how much you spend to acquire new customers.
What you'll learn in this chapter...
- A step-by-step technique for determining the lifetime value of your customer.
- A simple trick using the lifetime value formula to motivate your employees to deliver exceptional customer service.
- An actual example of the lifetime value calculation for a real, live business.
Chapter 3 – Differentiate or die: creating your unique selling proposition
With so many choices in every market today, you must have something unique to differentiate your business from the next. If you don't, your venture will be just another 'me too' business, destined to end up in the pile of failed enterprises.
What you'll learn in this chapter...
- How to use the 'performance gap' method for developing a rock-solid unique selling proposition (USP) that will set you apart from your competition.
- Three specific examples of winning USPs from three completely different industries, and how they were created using the 'performance gap' method.
- The secret to creating a powerful USP, even if you compete in a so-called 'commodity' business.
Chapter 4 – The five-step formula to creating your marketing message
It's great to have a high-quality product or service, but if you can't communicate how good it is to the public, then you're no better than the 'Joe Blow' down the street who sells junk. You must be able to create a compelling marketing message in order for people to sit up and take notice of your business.
In this chapter you'll learn...
- Why nearly all small businesses have watered down, run-of-the-mill, boring marketing messages.
- The key element to creating a compelling marketing message that gets people's attention and forces them to take action.
- A five-step, paint-by-numbers, proven method for creating a winning marketing message that anybody can write. (Even a C-average high-school student can write a compelling marketing message using this method!)
- The single biggest mistake that small businesses make when creating their own marketing messages. (Nearly every brochure, website, advertisement and commercial makes this deadly mistake.)
Chapter 5 – How to make it rain referrals
If you don't have a systematic referral programme you are missing out on one of the simplest, lowest-cost ways to generate your highest-quality customers. Referrals are the lifeblood of small business - if you haven't yet institutionalised a referral programme, you're making a huge mistake.
In this chapter you'll learn...
- Why customer service doesn't always result in referrals. (This is an ugly myth!)
- The difference between word-of-mouth advertising and referrals. (The business owner that doesn't understand this difference will never get the amount of referrals they expect and deserve.)
- A simple method for asking for referrals that works 90% of the time.
- The two most important referral programmes that every small business should be using, with a step-by-step method for implementing both.
- How to start your own referral group that will feed your business with a never-ending stream of high-quality referrals.
- The best way to reward referral-givers and the absolute worst way to reward referrers. (Hint: most people use the latter method.)
Chapter 6 – Tapping into your most valuable asset: your customers
You've probably spent a lot of money acquiring your customers. Not only do you miss out on lost revenue when you ignore them, but you also flush your return on investment in acquiring your customers right down the tube.
In this chapter you'll learn...
- What every small business in the UK should be doing to build an accurate customer database rapidly.
- How to segment your customer database into A, B and C customers using the 80/20 revenue formula.
- How a clothing retailer reaped £35,100 in sales with only a £2,870 investment...and how you can, too, following his system.
- A simple method of reactivating old customers who haven't done business with you over a period of time.
- How to profit from your customers without even bringing them back into your business, using your customer database.
Chapter 7 – How to thrill your customers
Every small business owner wants to find that little bit extra or that little bit of difference that they can use to set themselves apart from their competitors. The key to this is not in meeting customer expectations, but in exceeding them. In this chapter you'll find 45 ways to take your customers by surprise and give them a memorable experience.
Chapter 8 – Joint ventures: using other people's customers
to get a rush of new business
Why spend a ton of money and effort chasing new customers when you can get them at a fraction of your normal acquisition cost with a just a simple question? Partnering with other businesses to get new customers is the key to increasing revenues while decreasing marketing costs.
In this chapter you'll learn...
- How to identify profitable joint venture partners that can flood your business with new customers with little or no cash outlay.
- Four specific examples of potential joint ventures that you can use in your own business to boost revenues immediately.
- How to approach your joint venture partner so that they'll say "yes" to your proposition nearly every time. (I show you a live example of a joint venture promotion.)
- Specific word-for-word responses to the three most common objections when proposing a joint venture with a potential partner.
- A five-step roadmap to get your first joint venture programme up and running.
"OK, You've Probably Seen Enough Already. But I've Only Shown You A Fraction Of What You'll Learn In The UK Small Business Marketing Bible. There's Even More – A Lot More!"
Every chapter in The UK Small Business Marketing Bible is stuffed with practical, 'how-to', step-by-step tutorials on how to market your small business. Here's what else you'll find in The UK Small Business Marketing Bible...
Chapter 9 – What business are you in?
Too many entrepreneurs start their businesses with the idea that they'll gain money, time and freedom. The truth is that the vast majority of small businesses fail in the first five years and the ones that survive put their owners in either the psychiatric ward or divorce court! This chapter reveals the secret to finding the freedom that you intended when you first started your business.
Chapter 10 – How free giveaways can boost your revenues
Offering free giveaways to prospects and customers is a powerful business-building strategy that can result in a flood of new and repeat customers. It may seem counter-productive to give away your products and services to build your business, but people can't resist the lure of receiving something for free. This chapter teaches what to give away, when to give it away, and how to do giveaways.
Chapter 11 – Guarantee marketing: how to turn your guarantee into a
A guarantee is one of the most powerful marketing weapons every small business owner has...but most don't even know it. This chapter will teach you how to create a compelling guarantee that will have your customers whipping out their wallets.
Chapter 12 – Niche marketing: expand your customer base by
narrowing your marketing focus
Have you ever heard the saying, "Get rich in the niche?" Well it's absolutely true. This chapter teaches how to select a profitable niche, how to contact your niche, what to send to them, and how to exploit your niche for everything it's worth.
Chapter 13 – Using consumer research to develop innovative
All profitable marketing strategies are based on a complete and thorough knowledge of the customer. Consumer research studies provide powerful information that can help you to create effective marketing strategies. This chapter will teach you the secret to knowing how to translate consumer research statistics into great marketing strategies that will make you money.
Chapter 14 – 13 elements of a winning small business advertisement
Nobody can guarantee a winning ad, but there are several elements that you can use in your ad that are proven to significantly boost your response. This chapter gives you a checklist of 13 high-powered 'ad-response boosters'. Don't even think of running another ad without reading this.
Chapter 15 – 12-step foolproof sales letter template
You don't have to be an award-winning writer to create effective sales letters. In fact, writing great sales letters is more science than art. Even the pros use proven templates to create sales letters that get results. This chapter reveals my proprietary 12-step template that any monkey can use to create a fantastic sales letter.
Chapter 16 – Telephone success strategies for small businesses
Most employees make the mistake of answering phone calls as though they were interruptions rather than opportunities. You pay good money to make your phone ring, yet it's costing your business thousands of pounds in lost revenue. This chapter will teach you several strategies that will get your customers off the phone and into your business (and build a powerful mailing list at the same time).
Chapter 17 – How to price your product or service for maximum profit
Often the difference between a winning product and a loser is how you price it. Sales tests have shown that price is one of the most compelling factors that determine the success of a sale. You must know how to price effectively. This special report reveals dozens of pricing tactics that will get your product or service moving and still retain a healthy gross margin.
Chapter 18 – How to use the power of packaging to double your sales
Packaging your products and services can be a powerful marketing technique to move more products and services, and add more value. I'm not talking about what your package looks like, I'm talking about how you present your offer. This section reveals little-known packaging strategies that will allow you to sell more of your product or service at higher prices.
Chapter 19 – Membership marketing: turning occasional buyers into loyal customers
Membership programmes are downright powerful. They lower marketing costs, decrease customer attrition, allow you to sell more products and services, get more revenue out of existing customers, increase referrals, and provide a consistent stream of predictable income. What business wouldn't want all that? This chapter teaches you how to set up your membership programme and how to keep paying customers year after year.
Chapter 20 – Street marketing for small businesses
One-to-one community-based street marketing is powerful and effective because it searches and finds your prospect and delivers your marketing message face-to-face. No other marketing medium has that power, not even direct mail or the Internet. This chapter teaches a way to sell your products or services door-to-door for a nice profit (with no out-of-pocket expenses)...and you don't have to do any of the work!
Chapter 21 – Using customer testimonials in your marketing
message to break down fear and scepticism
If you had to ask what is the single most powerful marketing weapon for any business, big or small, my answer would undoubtedly be...customer testimonials. It's one thing for you to toot your own horn, but it's another thing when someone who has no financial stake in your success does. This chapter spills the beans on how to get a TON of testimonials, in a short period of time, using hypnotic tactics that anyone can start using straight away.
Chapter 22 – The secret key to guaranteed repeat sales
Most people will tell you that the key to repeat sales is rendering good customer service. While that may be true, it certainly doesn't even come close to what I share with you in this section. In fact, you can have a lousy product with terrible customer service and still have guaranteed repeat sales following this formula. (This chapter is not what you think it is...it's much better. In fact, it's so good that the most prominent marketing magazine in Australia reprinted this entire chapter!)
Chapter 23 – Follow-up marketing: how to win more sales with less effort
Studies have shown that more than 90% of small business owners don't do any form of follow-up with customers or prospects. Those that do capture leads and follow them up enjoy higher conversion rates and a higher percentage of referrals than those that don't. This chapter reveals different types of follow-up systems you can use and how to put them in place.
Chapter 24 – Lead generation: how to flood your business with hot qualified prospects
Without a continuous stream of qualified prospects, most small businesses will just dry up and blow away. In this section I reveal the 'ultimate' lead generation system. It is, from my experience, the most powerful lead generation system in existence. It requires little manual effort (nearly autopilot), it generates names, addresses and e-mail addresses, gives permission to market to the lead, creates a positive relationship, and generates consistent, predictable results.
Chapter 25 – Charitable marketing: growing your
business through charitable giving
Business isn't just for making money. It can also bless the lives of the less fortunate. But what if you were able to make money AND bless other people's lives at the same time? This chapter gives you scores of ways to market your business, build your brand, and attract more clients by partnering with charities. (Don't underestimate the power of this marketing strategy!)
Chapter 26 – Increasing revenue using bumps, up-sells, cross-sells
Want to know how to double or even triple your sales without attracting even one more customer to your business? In this chapter you'll learn innovative ways of using bumps, up-sells, cross-sells, and down-sells to increase your average sale amount and continue to get more money from your customers. I even reveal my secret 'breakdown' method for creating more revenue out of thin air!
Chapter 27 – How to create an offer that your prospects can't resist
Would you like to know how to create an offer so persuasive, so attractive, so magnetic that your prospects just can't help giving you their money? In this chapter I take you step-by-step through the process of creating offers that will dramatically increase your prospect-to-customer conversion ratio.
Chapter 28 – How to radically reduce refunds and returns
How would you like to reduce your refunds and returns to nearly zero? There are few things worse for a small business owner than to watch your product come back after the sale with a request for a refund. Stop losing your hard-earned revenues and start using my proven formula to make your sales stick!
"Still Undecided? If This Manual Stopped Right Here It Would Be Worth Twice The Asking Price. But I've Saved The Best For The Last Ten Chapters. (And Wait Till You See The Special Bonuses I'm Offering You!)"
Chapter 29 – How do you know what marketing media you should be using?
Rather than plan their marketing budget and investments, many small business owners snap up the first 'deal' that comes their way. And most struggle with how to allocate their marketing spend across the mass of media choices they're faced with. This chapter identifies five key strategic questions to help you determine your ideal marketing mix, and the pros and cons of using different types of advertising media.
Chapter 30 – Internet marketing strategies for local small businesses
You hear a lot of strategies for marketing your online business on the Internet, but very few strategies for marketing your offline local business on the Internet. For all those local 'bricks and mortar' business owners that spent thousands of pounds building a great website, this section is for you.
Chapter 31 – 16 small business website mistakes (and how to fix them)
The web is a major channel for lead-generation and sales of products and services. Unfortunately, most websites couldn't sell a glass of water in the Sahara desert. You see, most websites were built by a propeller-head techie or an artsy-fartsy designer, without any regard for marketing. This section details the 16 most common marketing mistakes websites make.
Chapter 32 – How to start your own online newsletter
If you haven't started your own online newsletter, you are missing out one of the most powerful FREE marketing tools on the planet. If you haven't started your own e-zine yet, shame on you. If you want to start your own e-zine, go no further. In this chapter I give you an easy as A-B-C plan for starting your own profitable e-zine that will save you hours of frustration and heartache.
Chapter 33 – How to create your own online referral group
This chapter looks at generating your own online referral group of related but non-competitive local businesses. It includes step-by-step advice about building a list and encouraging people to join it, and offers guidance on making the most of the list in your business. This is a new chapter for the 2007 edition.
Chapter 34 – Using alternative media to generate more customers
Package Insert Programmes (PIPs) are adverts inserted into packages sent out by different vendors. In this chapter, you'll learn how to use PIPs to promote your business and win new customers. It summarises the main advantages and costs associated with PIP marketing, and lists practical tips to help you get started. This is a new chapter for the 2007 edition.
Chapter 35 – Postcard marketing: how to win the hearts and
minds of your prospects on a shoestring budget
Postcards are, pound for pound, the most powerful and effective marketing tool that you have in your marketing arsenal. This chapter explains why you need a regular, ongoing postcard marketing programme for your business. It gives six reasons why postcards work, and covers how to design a killer postcard. This is a new chapter for the 2007 edition.
Chapter 36 – The anatomy of a red hot brochure
This chapter looks at why the majority of business brochures don't make the grade, listing common pitfalls and explaining how to get your brochure right, by revealing 23 key triggers to make your brochure irresistible to customers. This is a new chapter for the 2007 edition.
Chapter 37 – Six low-cost, cutting-edge marketing tools
every small business should be using
Introducing six cutting-edge, technology-based marketing tools that every small business can use to get more customers, this chapter covers electronic newsletters, e-mail autoresponders, CDs and DVDs, telephone hotlines, pay-per-click advertising and voice broadcasting. This is a new chapter for the 2007 edition.
Chapter 38 – How to measure your marketing efforts
Why do most small businesses throw their marketing budget into the wind? Because they don't know how to design marketing campaigns to produce metrics they can measure and hold accountable. In this section you'll learn how to stop 'spraying and praying'.
And How About This?
"To Make Your Decision Easier, Here's Our No-Way-You-Can-Lose, 100% Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee"
Here's where the rubber meets the road. We're so sure you'll be delighted with The UK Small Business Marketing Bible that we are offering you a 12-month, risk-free money-back guarantee.
Do you think we would dare extend such an offer to you if we weren't absolutely, 100% sure that you'll be more than happy with The UK Small Business Marketing Bible?
Listen, if you're not happy with this manual, WE DON'T WANT TO KEEP YOUR MONEY. Please tell us so that we can give back every penny that you paid for the manual.
You don't have to tell us why you're sending it back. You don't have to try out any of the strategies. You don't have to prove anything to us. It's simple. If you are not
delighted ecstatic with The UK Small Business Marketing Bible, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.
"Here's What You'll Also Receive If You Order Now"
SPECIAL BONUS REPORT 1
How to get the media to call, visit and beg for your story
Find out in this special report how to attract the attention of the media and get them to give you thousands of pounds in free advertising. It's simple, easy to implement, and fun if you know what you're doing.
There's nothing like getting lots of advertising with little effort at no cost. Yes, free advertising is the Holy Grail of marketing and should be the goal of every small business marketer.
One good news article in a major publication could launch your small business into the stratosphere. In this special report you'll learn all the secrets to getting massive free publicity, such as:
- Why some news releases get chosen and why others don't.
- How to know which types of media are likely to give your news story free play.
- The story of how Muhammad Ali landed a major story in Life magazine (then the biggest magazine on the planet) and how you can use the same tactic to get free publicity.
- 20 unusual ways to make any small business newsworthy. (To get free publicity you must make your business worthy of getting news coverage.)
- 42 insider tips on getting the media to beat a path to your door from four leading Internet PR experts.
- When to call the editor on the phone, and the exact words to use when starting your conversation so that they don't hang up on you.
- How to instantly establish credibility with an editor.
- How often you should send your news release to the same media. (One of my most frequently asked questions.)
- How to format your news release. (I give you an actual news release I wrote and sent to over 400 journalists that resulted in a flood of visitors to my website within days – see below.)
- How to send your press release once it gets written.
- What to do after you send your press release.
SPECIAL BONUS REPORT 2
YELLOW PAGES SECRETS EXPOSED:
How to make Yellow Pages ads work for any small business
This special report will teach you how to create the absolute highest-pulling advertisement in your Yellow Pages category. With this information you'll be the first one to get the phone call each and every time...guaranteed.
99% of all Yellow Pages ads simply don't work! The reason they don't is because most advertisers copy their competitors' ads, which results in a stupid, repetitive cycle of the blind leading the blind. Stop the insanity and learn how to create a Yellow Pages ad that gets your phone ringing.
You will learn...
- The one question you must answer before you even start to design your Yellow Pages ad. (The success of your ad hangs on what you do with the answer.)
- Stupid advice that you'll hear from your Yellow Pages sales rep. (When you hear these phrases, either ignore them or send the rep out the door.)
- The number one element of a Yellow Pages ad that separates the winners from the losers.
- How to create an attention-grabbing Yellow Pages headline that will get your ad noticed. (Unfortunately, 95% of all Yellow Pages advertisers use the same dumb headline strategy.)
- How to give your prospects a reason to call you before your competition.
- How to use graphics effectively in your Yellow Pages ads.
- What types of benefits to include in your Yellow Page ad and which benefits you should leave out.
- The one thing you should always do before your ad goes to print. (Skipping this step could be a huge mistake and cost you lots of money.)
- How to create small Yellow Pages ads that out-pull similar bigger ads.
- How to determine the optimum size of your Yellow Pages ad.
- Whether or not you should use colour in your ad.
- How to track the success of your Yellow Pages ad.
- How to save up to 50% on your Yellow Pages ad. (This secret alone is worth thousands of pounds.)
- How to determine which directories to advertise in and how to allocate your Yellow Pages ad pounds between different directories.
- Sneaky negotiation tactics you can use with your Yellow Pages ad sales rep (even if you're already an existing client).
SPECIAL BONUS REPORT 3
SECRETS OF DIRECT MAIL SUCCESS:
How to use direct mail to build your small business
Direct mail is still the workhorse of the marketing world for both big and small businesses. It is the most affordable and effective way to grow any business. Learn how to make each and every one of your direct mail campaigns wildly profitable.
In this special report you'll learn how to grow your business on a small budget, using highly profitable targeted 'mini-campaigns' that will instantly bring you new business.
You will also learn:
- Eight reasons why you should be using direct mail right now, no matter what business you're in.
- Why junk mail is a myth.
- How to send your mail to people who will care and respond to your offer (the secrets of picking the right mailing list.)
- Which mailing lists to avoid like the plague, and which lists you should break a leg to acquire.
- How to calculate whether or not a mailing has the possibility of being profitable before you spend a chunk of money on it.
- Five important rules of thumb for doing direct mail arithmetic.
- How to use a high-tech, low-cost tool to boost the response rate of your mailings by between 10% and 30%. (I've seen this tool boost direct mail response rates by 200 to 300 times the normal cold mailing response rates.)
- Six types of mailings that any local business can send that get excellent results. (If you're a local business, this information is a must-have.)
- Ten important tips to significantly increase the response rates of your sequential direct mailings. (And I do hope you're doing sequential mailings!)
- Four easy-to-use envelope grabbers that will get your mail opened and read – guaranteed.
- What to do to your envelope to make sure it gets opened.
- The secret to creating consistently successful direct mail pieces using the world's best (and most expensive) copywriters and designers...for free!
- Five rules you must follow when testing your direct mail piece. (Ignore them at your own risk.)
- My personal 17-point checklist for direct mail success. (You'll never go wrong using this comprehensive checklist.)
Now, we know that some of you don't like to read books on the computer or print out huge documents so...
"For Your Reading Convenience, The UK Small Business Marketing Bible Is Now Offered In Two Formats"
Format 1: Digital PDF Version. That means you'll have no postage and packaging charges and you can access the manual from your computer in a matter of minutes! Once we receive your order, we'll e-mail you instructions for accessing The UK Small Business Marketing Bible from your computer.
Your digital PDF version will be available through your account for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Digital PDF Version: Only £25 (excl VAT)
Format 2: Printed Version. This is an easy to read, hard copy version of The UK Small Business Marketing Bible, giving you a manual that you can annotate, refer back to and keep on your desk to consult at your convenience. All UK mainland orders are sent via courier and should arrive within 5-7 working days. Hard copy customers also receive a free digital PDF issue of our small business magazine Better Business.
Printed Version: Only £35 (plus P&P to UK mainland)
We'll also give you OUR NO-WAY-YOU-CAN-LOSE 100% RISK-FREE 12-MONTH MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Order by credit/debit card
using our secure server.
"In Less Than Five Minutes You Can Be Enjoying
What Could Be the Most Significant Purchase Of
Your Business Career!"
P.S. What are you waiting for?
With our risk-free, money-back guarantee you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Join the hundreds of people who already have The UK Small Business Marketing Bible and start growing your business today.